In the More section of your App, you can find all the extra information you might need during your trip. In this short article, we will briefly break down its various features, so you will easily know where to find what.
- Notifications: We highly encourage you to switch on the service notifications, as this will provide you with important travel information (e.g. strikes or major disruptions). These notifications will be generic, and not adjusted to your specific itinerary. Additionally, switching these notifications on will also enable the app to warn you if it suspects that you've scheduled a travel day by accident. Promotional notifications are optional, and relate to Discover-EU related events.
- Privacy settings: In this section, you can enable the app to share anonymous performance statistics to our servers. This will help us to create a more reliable travel experience for yourself and future travellers. Furthermore, you can manage the app's internet and location access.
- Error logging: This feature will be needed only if you experience technical difficulties. In case that you do, please check out this article for instructions.
This section allows you to edit your personal details and access your seat reservation e-tickets.
- Personal details: In this section, you are given the option to adjust a few details in your DiscoverEU travel account. However, this feature does not yet correctly adjust any data changes across the various systems involved in the background. Therefore, if you need to change any of these details please contact us instead of adjusting them through the app.
- Seat reservations: Here, you can find any existing seat reservation orders that were issued as e-tickets. If your ticket was issued in paper form, it will be delivered to you by mail. You can also find information on how to make seat reservations for each country. For more information about seat reservations, check out this article.
This section compiles information about
- Train routes and travel tips: Here, you can find a few itinerary suggestions for your DiscoverEU adventure. You can also find tips on travelling sustainably.
- Rail Network guides: These guides offer a very helpful, super concise breakdown of each country's train network. This includes information on which train types there are, which companies operate in the country, the most popular routes, where your Pass is/isn't valid, and if any seat reservations are required.
Here, you can find any existing seat reservation orders that were issued as e-tickets. If your ticket was issued in paper form, it will be delivered to you by mail. You can also find information on how to make seat reservations for each country. For more information about seat reservations, check out this article.
DiscoverEU European Youth Card
This section keeps your digital EYCA card, and links you to the EYCA website. There, you can find a wide range of discounts provided by your EYCA card, which you can take advantage of during your DiscoverEU adventure. For more information on the EYCA Card, check out this section of our Help Center.
DiscoverEU Help Centre
This section links you to the DiscoverEUHelp Centre, where you can find lots of information about the programme, your travel product, planning tips, troubleshooting, and lots more! If you need help, you can also contact the DiscoverEU Travel Team here by submitting a request through the Help Center.
DiscoverEU Youth Portal
This section links to the DiscoverEU program site, where you can read about the DEU programme scope and application rules.